Investors & Financials
|BanksIDBI Bank||Financial InstitutionsReliance Capital||AssociatesMFIN|
|BanksDena Bank||Financial InstitutionsAnanya Finance||AssociatesAMFI|
|BanksSIDBI||Financial InstitutionsReligare Finvest||AssociatesEQUIFAX|
|BanksVijaya Bank||Financial InstitutionsIntelligrow||AssociatesHIGH MARK|
|BanksState Bank of India||Financial InstitutionsCapital First||Associates FORCE TEN|
|Banks||Financial InstitutionsOiko Credit||Associates|
|Banks||Financial InstitutionsFamily Credit Ltd||Associates|
|Banks||Financial InstitutionsMuthoot Capital Services Ltd||Associates|
|Banks||Financial InstitutionsTATA Capital ABFL||Associates|
Current Out Reach
|Key Operational Statistics as on 31st May 2018.|
|Gross Loan Portfolio (Rs. Cr.)||265.20|
|BC Portfolio (From IDBI Bank)(Rs.Cr.)||22.64|
|No. of States||5|
|No. of districts||28|
|No. of Branches||108|
|No. of Active members||2,44,756|
|Loan Amount Disbursed during this period of 2018-19||76.66|
|Average O/S Loan (INR)||15,172|
|Regular Repayment Rate||99.59%|
|Number of Employees||625+|
Rating & Grading
• Jagaran has been assigned Grade S3 (Good) as Social Rating by M2I in 2016 (a renowned Social Rating agency).
• It has received Grading “AA” in Code of Conduct Assessment (CoCA) conducted by ACCESS-ASSIST in 2016.
• CARE Ratings assigned a grading ‘MFI 2’ in July 2017 .
• CARE Ratings assigned a Rating‘BBB-/Stable’ to Jagaran on April 2018.
• Jagaran received Skoch Order-of-Merit award in September 2016.
Service Excellence: Provide unfailing service at the right place and at the right time.
Product Offering: Listen to the market and offer practical solutions.
Support and Guidance: Understand problems and assist members whenever required.